• chicken ( slice ) 300 grams.
• green curry 1 spoon. ( if you like spicy you can add little bit more )
• egg plant 1/2 bow. ( 1 egg plant cut for 4 pieces )
• goat pepper 1/2 bow. ( slice )
• coconut milk 200 grams.
• water 200 grams. ( or 1 small bowl )
• sweet basil 1/2 - 1 bow.
• msg 1/2 teaspoon. ( if you like )
• sugar 1 spoon.
• fish sauce 1 spoon.
How to cook.
Heat coconut milk then put green curry and stir ( mix ) them together.
Put chicken ( untill it cook ), then put water and wait till boil,
Then put egg plan and wait for a while , then put goal pepper in.
Flaver by msg, sugar, fish sauce, then put sweet basil and trun power off immediately or turn the power off then put sweet basil in after. ( because sweet basil is easy to cook and doesn't need to cook too much )
* Good to serve with rice or rice noodle for 2 - 3 people. *
courtesy of Yai, one of Pedalers Thailand Bicycle Guides