• 500 grams pork - diced to small pieces
• 100 grams red onion - sliced into thin strips
• small bunch mint
• 150 grams rice, uncooked, brown in fry pan, then pound into flour
• 6 tablespoon lemon juice
• 6 tablespoons fish sauce
• 2 teaspoons roti (like bullion)
• 1 teaspoon msg
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 2 tablespoon chili powder (or more for spicy)
• small bunch parsley
• 2 or 3 green onions
How to Make
Mix half lemon juice and half fish sauce, then add to pork. Knead pork and juice together, then squeeze juice from pork mix into wok and heat until it bubble. Then add in pork and cook until done.
Turn off heat, then mix in all other ingredients, except parsley and green onion.
Put parsley and green onion on top when serving. Enough for 3 or 4 people.
courtesy of Yai, one of Pedalers Thailand Bicycle Guides