• shrimps 300 grams. ( just meat )
• shiitake mushroom 300 grams.
• tomatoes 2 tomatoes. ( cut about 5 or 6 pieces each tomato )
• onion 2 onions. ( cut half and slice them )
• shallot (slice ) 100 grams.
• fresh chili ( slice ) 2 table spoons. ( if you like very spicy you can add 1 more table spoon )
• lemongrass ( slice ) 3 - 4 table spoons.
• prasley and spring oinon ( slice ) 50 - 100 grams.
• tom yum paste 2 - 2 1/2 tea spoons.
• lime juice 5 - 6 table spoons.
• sugar 2 tables spoons.
• fish sauce 2 table spoones.
• msg 1 tes spoon.
How to cook.
( I don't know how to say cut on the back of shrimps and take the black line off )
scald shrimps , shiitake mushrooms ( untill shiitake cook ).
put shrimps, shiitake mushrooms, tomatoes, shallots, onion, fresh chili, lemograss, in a mix bowl. ( you should put the fresh ingreients on top of shrimps and shiitake mushroomps )mix all of the flavors in other mix bowl ( stir them untill sugar dissolve ).
then mix the flavor sauce with other ingredients. and then put spring onion and parsley on top ofsalad.
.. serve with rice and fresh carrot and cucumber good for 2 people.
courtesy of Yai, one of Pedalers Thailand Bicycle Guides